Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Automatic Writing - from Chanda

I took on an exercise in journaling last night. I would call it automatic writing, because when I read back on what I wrote it was as if it wasn't me writing. I encourage anyone interested or curious about this to take it on as a way to connect to your higher self, purpose, mission, or God. Thank you for allowing me to share this. I hope it inspires you in some way.

Love is...elusive and yet necessary. Sustain love and freedom remains. Sufi poets speak of love, touch the heart of love and grab the soul of love with words. Grab the soul of love with both hands and watch it disappear. Love is freedom. We speak of love, think of love, try to understand something like love. No understanding can bring love into existance. It fleets from moment to moment pleased with the one who allows it to be exactly as it is, no shape or form holding it. Too much harm can come when the need to hold becomes too strong. Hold it and all is lost, let go and all is ours. There in the freedom lies the soul of love.

Time to strike against the nerves of the lives of others, mixing it up, shaking it...no them. Too vulnerable, you say? What else is there? Stir the imagination, you say? I'll leave that for the animators. My purpose...being drawn to digging deeper than the first layer of the soul. I help others reveal emotional blockages, baggage, residue to reach higher truths. Peeling the layers back of the onion one layer at a time, to expose the sweet untouched and flavorful center. Isn't that what we all want? Get to the heart of the matter, but that's too exposed, too strong, gives off an odor, makes others cry, too pure, too blinding.

Please God, peel my layers, help me find the center. The most flavor lies there. Others will dry their eyes, they will recover. I, however, cannot recover covered by all the layers. Please, God, I ask you to be bold, all hesitation lost, no one will give you permission besides me to strip away the unwanted layers of my soul. Through the tears others will finally see the beauty that is themselves, if they choose. Revolutionary and shocking, too far ahead of my time is o.k. Shaking up the sleeping, the lazy, the dying...get to the center of the matter, the heart of the matter, it doesn't matter what you find there and it is ALL that matters.

No comments: