Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If You're Going to San Francisco...


Today we saw the Golden Gate Bridge and had seafood on the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. It was a cool experience to see a city that I've seen so often on movies and television. We also were able to drive down the curviest road in the world.

This afternoon was also fun because I was able to connect with my cousin, Michael, who I haven't seen in 20 years. We had the chance to have coffee and catch up. It was very cool to see him and to have him meet my family.

To top off the day we had a wonderful birthday celebration for our friend Lisa. She hosted a gathering of her friends and we did some group work and private readings for individuals. Truly an inspired evening!

2 comments:

Corine said...

How awesome and so beautiful. So glad you got to catch up with Michael.
I look forward in reading every blog entry you make.

Love and hugs, prayers and peace.
Mom (Corine)

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for your updates. They are full of information, beauty and inspiration. I look forward to them. Thanks to all of you also for sharing you gifts, talents, and courage you are inspirational.
ENJOY.
Warm North Dakota Blessings,

Love Cindy Schwab