Thursday, May 3, 2007

New Beginnings

This morning I'm struck by the expression...today is the first day of the rest of your life. After working at a great production company for almost 7 years, I'm not out on my own creating a new business and following a new passion. The exciting part for me is that I know I'm not alone. First and foremost, I'm teaming up with my incredibly talented and intuitive wife to create Parkinson Productions, Inc. A company that produces inspiring workshops, products and events for the spirit, mind and body. We also have a wonderful community of people supporting and encouraging us along the way. With support like that we know we'll have nothing but success.

I used to think about what this first day with no "job" would be like. I figured I'd sleep in, have a relaxing morning etc. Instead, I was up earlier than usual to be on KVLY the local NBC affiliate's morning show for a 6:40 a.m. interview about the Fargo Holistic Expo and my work as a medium. It was a great experience and I am totally grateful to have had the opportunity.

So today is the first day of the rest of my life...nothing like hitting the ground running!

No comments: