Saturday, May 19, 2007

More from the coast


We were on the road to Eugene, Oregon today. We drove up the coast to Astoria, where they filmed the movie “The Goonies.” I’m guessing you all can figure out who was led there ☺ We had a wonderful time, stopped at Canon Beach, had a picnic and then continued our drive, mouths hanging wide open in awe of the lush green vegetation. The trees on hills and cliffs shooting up to the sky seemed to represent determination and perseverance. It was cold, but we didn’t care, so pleased to be at the ocean. The fresh sea air filled my lungs and I watched Jake and Troy run around on the sand, dancing about and looking for seashells. What an awesome moment to be with my family on this trek, this mecca, this pursuit of ourselves. To stop and take it all in was awesome and today we stuck to fresh green veggies, brown rice and other whole grains. No more puke buckets in site ☺

On a side note…I was incredibly moved by the amount of hawks I saw circling around and above me. Every time I turned around, there were hawks…I didn’t think anything of it initially, but after the 3rd or 4th time I began to believe the messages they were trying to send were intended for me. This is the research we found online for the symbolism of the hawk.

In representation to humanity, the hawk is called messenger, protector and visionary. Keen vision is one of it’s greatest gifts. Hawks see things others miss. The hawk comes to you indicating that you are now awakening to your soul purpose. Your reason for being here. It can teach you how to fly high while keeping yourself connected to the earth. As you rise to a higher level, your psychic energies are awakening and the hawk can help you to keep those senses in balance. It’s message for you is to be open to hope and new ideas, to the vision of your life. The Hawk is known as a messenger, similar to the planet Mercury (also the planet of my sign Gemini). If a hawk has soared into your life, you require a higher perspective. You need to see the details of what is going on and look at the bigger picture. Take a look at your situation from above.

1 comment:

Jodee Bock said...

Wow - profound "coincidence" in the hawks ... no accidents! Thank you for sharing all your adventures. Although I may not comment all the time, know I'm with you in spirit and enjoying your posts! Can't wait to catch up in person!! Love to all of you!