Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our First Day at Healing Waters


I attempt to put into words the incredible experience of being me the past few days. Being in Fargo just a week and a half ago seems like an eternity ago. Not to sound clichéd, but the signs are everywhere for change. We’ve been so blessed to have had three amazing days of readings at Healing Waters and Sacred Spaces in Portland. Before we came here, I had done a phone reading with the owner, Joan. Her deceased uncle came forward for communication. He told Joan that meeting me would be like seeing herself at my age, in my “Jesus year” at 33. Joan’s uncle gave the message very clearly that it would be like family, we would have an instant connection. I thought it really sweet at the time, and Joan was open to receiving the information and we left it at that.

When we arrived at the store for our first day of readings, Troy and I each had one scheduled right away. What a perfect start to the day! No coincidences my first client’s name was Peg, dark hair and everything. Peg was our dear friend and mentor who crossed over a year and a half ago. That was so reassuring. After that session it was slow. We sat most of the rest of the day staring at each other, reminding each other to stay on the 84 and reading our A Course in Miracles book (surely that would help matters ☺). That evening we had our public event, we were dressed in our Sunday best for the occasion and we were incredibly surprised, yet blessed to have 1 person attend the event besides the owner Joan. You can imagine our dismay. The kicker is the 1 person in attendance was originally from Fargo. HA! What a hoot. She said she never checked her news bulletins from Healing Waters and for some reason she did this time did. She saw that we were coming to the store, and could not pass up the opportunity. The evening was perfect. Troy and I took turns giving messages, and then we were inspired to do a round robin exercise giving each other messages. It was incredible. By the end of the session we learned that Joan at Healing Waters has felt the need for finding help with her store, giving it a boost and also so she can do more traveling. I drew the Magician tarot card to help describe the person she would attract. It didn’t at all occur to me at the time that the Magician card is a card that repeatedly comes up for Troy and I until later we were chatting and Joan told us that her astrologer and spiritual advisors/guides have instructed her that this person or people would come into her life in May. She received more than one instruction to pay attention. As she was telling us this story, I was struck with the Magician card again. I couldn’t let it go, and spent until two in the morning doing various tarot readings hoping it would show me that it was a silly fantasy and to let it go. Portland? Why Portland? I don’t like traffic, I don’t care for how rainy it is there, and I never saw myself working in a city of any kind, the country girl in me too attached to wide open spaces. Each subsequent reading I did only supported the notion of me being the one to assist Joan with her mission. I decided to let the thought rest and went to bed ready for whatever came next.

No comments: